Friday 4 July 2014

Little Farmgirls

Every July I take pictures of my younger bunch of children, since the older ones as all at work now. It was a cool breezy day today and the baby was not at all cooperative, but a few of the 100 or so pictures I took turned our sort of okay!
All wearing dresses I smocked. The four year old in a blue batiste with a farm yard scene from Creative Smocking ( Australian) magazine. The baby is in a rose floral print, fabric sent to me from a girlfriend in England. It is a few rows of smocking in roses and green. The six year old is in a teal tiny gingham with sheep smocked on the bodice. Very fitting for these sheep/ cattle farmgirls.
She had cut her own bangs a few weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.